CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Test's over and I'm over

It was my first time sitting the test in a big hall together with all the lowe sixes from different classes...the only thing i can tell u is "PRESSURE" all the smart students are sitting in the hall...omg !! stress all the way....luckily my name starts with "T" so i am the last 1 in the class meaning i sit at the back there...yeah...stressless ...i sat for 5 tests which were MUET ,PA , PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and MATHS....the only thing i can say is i am gone already ...surely i would fail the PA test ...my graph like kindergarden 1 ...all the values calculated were wrong ...so in other words...i am over ... i will share my results soon...but with great dissapoinment in my words i guess....

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...