CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

An overnight at TARC's hostel

Woke up at 8:00 am and reached school at 9:00am to do duty...Damn being a prefect isn't easy at all...huh... by the way, it was a fun day for me at there.After the duty me ,adrain , shirlene, david,cun yuen , sarah and hoiwei went to prangin mall to had our lunch till 4:00pm . Then i rode myself wth my red bike all along to Tunku Abdul Rahman college to meet up some friends there..luckily i didn't get lost in this island...i planned to overnight there since i brought some clothes. They brought me to wander around their taman ...what a cool place to live . Tanjung bunga where a group of my friends rent a house there while studying at TARC . At night they brought me to PEK HUN SUA a graveyard where beside it there is a well-known western food stall.Fulamak..the black paper chicken was nice man!! haha
after that we got back to their house and i could see that their lives were actually very boring .Their activities were just to sit infront of computer ...huh... i played dota with them all night long till 4 am ...wakkaka... the next day morning jia wen decided to go back with me since he got no class on the day.

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...