CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vice-Chairman of BOBM???

we have a board's meeting where they will nominate the new excos's members ...as usual , all of our name will be called up 1 by 1 by the boards members ....it started with the new excos's members of BOBM ....scretary la , treasurer la , lower-secretary la.....so finally vice chairman ....the chairman only for prefects not break monitor.There are only 3 suggestions for each post , when came to vice chairman , someone nominates arron tan from f4 , but when come to the last suggestion , suddenly "I, Tan kwok Chung from 5sc1 would like to nominate TEOH HOCK HOW from l6s2 as the vice chair of BOBM" .....&%$$#&*I was totally stunned by this ,my heart started to pump faster and faster!!!All my colleagues were staring at me and start thinking there "this fella also got some1 to nominate him ahh??? sumore vice chair u know!! But nvm la ...sure lose ehh .... " but it's true la.... zzzz
The voting day falls on this coming friday , but before that , i must do campaign to advertise myself :( omg!!! i really hope that they won't tell the result of voting la...otherwise i gonna bury my head in the toilet bowl already ....sure got 1 vote or 2 nia maximum ... but still i wish all the best to me ^^

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...