CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Orientation Camp

Who ask me to be so itchy to become a break monitor leh?Ya now this is the time i must suffer. 1ST , every morning must do my duty in school canteen ,watching people have their brekfast , my purpose ? zzz chase them away from canteen after bell rings , ask them to take the plate , find as much offences as i can ( like: untied shirt , coloured socks , belt , ....) then ?? fine them la.... 20 cents per fine slip. Sometimes when knowing that a group of indian gangsters are wearing colour socks , then i pretend to walk away,or when my seniors are standing beside me then only i pretend to be more hardworking .Catching offenders as much as i could....^^ hehehe...but sometimes my seniors see that, ask me go and fine them .....are my seniors silly??? You want how many times my motorbike tires punture??? omg ....fine la fine la...but i most probably will say sorry after fining them ....i useless right... actually no ....coz i love my bike ....wakakak....

well...there was a orientation camp for all the disciplinarians from various boards ,like prefects , break monitors , traffic wardens and class monitorts. In order to be promoted, i must present on this camp ,which i have to perform well ....
the camp started on saturday 2:30 pm , i was arranged to a group named Green Hulk , Mahesh who was the leader.Ermmm a good leader a tall and skinny guy . the camp started with a briefing which all of us must intoduce ourself , my face was pasted with colgate owing to that stupid girl who didn't how to introuce herself , and the commitee member ask me to guess her name...i know she is fat and dumb ..that's it ....wakakakak ....so ended up colgate on my face and hair....zzzzz
after that , there came a station game , which was quite boring , took a rest and eat some bread continuing with water game somemore , which was quite interesting ! It's makan time after the game ....wow!!! guess what guess what food was to be served ?? Tandori chicken ....Yummy!!! my 20 bucks quite worth yea....before we start our meal, let's observe the moment of silence...
nothing special on this camp where all of the group have to perform ..... SKETCH again!!! erm...my group performed a singing show where involed american's idol , guess what was my character la....hiak hiak hiak ...pretty easy ...that was acting as a spectator ....hehehe easy leh ...
It was nearly 9:30 and we played human and treasure hunt ....It was my first time to play this game , but this game usually would be 1 of the camp's sessions .Where the commitee members acted as ghosts ....Omg!!! they should have practiced more ,if they wanted to scare us away.... nothing special about this game , asking us to find papers on everywhere in the school ....they were stupid ....i am too ....
Well, next had our supper and got into sleep ....luckily i brought along a sleeping bag, nice slept in that night...hehehe

Next morning,7am woke up and exercising on the hall ....*&^%$#$%^& i want to sleep la....fuck them up !!! Somemore no breakfast until 930am ,thinking that the brekfast was going to be great la..since yesterday's dinner was nice ...heheh i was nearly fainted when they tell me that we had to prepare our own BREAKFAST!!!! by just giving us tuna , cucumber , tomatoes , kaya and some bread....fuck them up again ....and had to present our breakfast to others after preparing it ....

thought that we could go back after that , manatahu , later there would be a station game again !!! again!!! again!!! erm...the last station was the best game considered . which a lot of balls playing ..i like playing balls...FUFUBALL , CAPTAIN BALL , but all caused me injuries everywhere on my body ....yeahh!! the wonderfull moment has come , when all of us have to pack our luggage and gather in the hall . Presenting the best group and 1st runner up , and my group got nothing but just biscuit ....haizzzz....forget about it la...then CIAO !! bye bye

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...