CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Busyzzz....


haizz....my life has been so toturing since i started to move to st.xavier institution. Here is my weekly time table...u will get shock to read it ...

Monday :wake up at 6am and go to school,school ends 2:10pm, 3pm reach butterworth , bathing+lunching needs 30 minutes ,take a nap till 4:25pm , 4:30pm attend physics tuition till 6:30 pm . have my dinner + bathing + doing homeworks till 9:30 pm then sleep ....ZZzzz....

Tuesday :wake up at 6am and go to school, School ends at 2:50 pm and have my lunch in ferry by having the rice that I buy in school canteen with a tupperware , reach butterworth at 4pm and attend chemistry tuition without visiting home first, tuition ends 6:30 pm , have my dinner+bathing+doing homeworks 9:30pm then sleep ...ZZzzz...

Wednesday : wake up at 6am and go to school, school ends at 2:10 pm and have my lunch in ferry again , reach butterworth at 3pm and attend PA tuition with school bag and uniform,the PA teacher,MICHAEL, a damn funny guy that makes me laugh non-stop through out the class...tuition ends at 5:30, go back to home to have my dinner+bathing+ doing homeworks till 9:30 then sleep ...ZZzzz...

Thursday : wake up at 6am and go to school, school ends at 2:10pm,have my lunch in school canteen because I have to stay back in school for uniform club (PBSM) till 4:30pm ...OMG!!! reach home at 5:30 pm then take a bath + dinner + doing homeworks till 9:30 then sleep ...ZZzzz....

Friday : wake up at 6am and go to school, school ends at 12:30pm, have to stay back in school for buddhist club untill 2pm, reach home at 3pm .....wonderfull time .......nothing else to do^^ most probably take a good nap ^^ .....wakakakaka...at night usually i play basketball with my friends at KIM SUA .

Saturday : wake up at 9 am and pangsai 1st ....through out the week can't pangsai well because i am too rush through out the weekday,wakakaka Phew~~ then read newspaper words by words,and have my breakfast slowly and peacefully , after that online for a while then have to attend maths tuition at 12:30pm till 3:30 pm . Then go back to home to do my maths revision while onlining. hehehe...at night hang out with some friends .

Sunday : wake up at 9 am and pansai 1st ....phew~~ then read newspaper and have my breakfast ,after that start to do my homeworks until 9:30 pm and Sleeeppppp ZZZzzz.....

ohhhhh my terrible weekdays come again ...... :( :( :(
my body is getting slimmer and slimmer day by day .....haizzz....what a busy life that i never had.

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...