CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

RM1.92>>RM2.70 ??

WTF ....the price of petrol has gone up to RM2.70 per litre ?? what a dramatic rise of 80 cents....the public are raising hue and cry now ...lol....i wonder what is going to be posted on the front page of newspaper....haha.... zzz i should feel sad instead of laughing ....today morning i received a letter from education department approving me to move to ST.XAVIER institution located in penang island. What a good news from that, but several hours later , a call from my aunt telling me that the price of petrol had climbed to RM2.70 from RM1.92 . WTF ...i had just got my car licence recently , somemore i had just got approved transfering to ST.XAVIER instition which means that i must travel to school everyday . OMG !!!Why everthing is against me in my life.... ??? My expenditure surely will increase due to petrol . In additional my motorbike's fueling system got problem just like drink water much more than i drink daily....haizz.....1 day i will break...hahaha joking....^^

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow alex so fast using the word "dramatic rise" in ur writting...not bad and congraz tat u can move to ST XAVIER school.....

Hit Counters
COUNTING...