CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Life with holidays!!!

After i finished my SPM last year with joy and fun that time but ended up with unmiserable result ...although the result wasn't i desired but i still happy with that because i had worked hard for it and i had tried to acheive it. I had never given it up before that , so in another word i am proud of myself was being so dedicated and hardworked to acheived it. Back to the title , i was quite enjoyed myself during the holiday after SPM as i spended my 3 months in NS ....the life there was very enjoyable and fun , from that time only i know that life is so fascinating and full of challenges.Inside there i had nothing to worry about , i had pressureless life just what i cared was what are the activities next .....lol
After i had finished NS the next day was the announcement of 2007 SPM result . My calendar was fully packed with big days. Then i was asked to worked in my dad's factory after that as my F6 classes hadn't started yet. But i always took leave and hanged-out with my friends to penang island frequently. So now i am blaming myself didn't earn much money that time , so ended up now $$-less ....lol . As i spended a lot during that time :(
But after 2 months had passed , F6 classes had started as i was quite happy with that because i was bored staying at home doing nothing but am just onlining chatting with friends everyday....But guess what ?? i am playing truant at my school ....OMG !!! Am i suppose to be happy staying in school what.... The school is kinda boring and no much friends like last time in my F5 life....hehe....but haizz....after two weeks since F6 season has started , again holiday for me.... :( i am not thinking of playing truant anymore because i am bored of resting at home !!!!! please !!! Somebody please help me to arrange my calender with fun and joy!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...