CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

1st day in seberang jaya!!!

Back to my school life!!!! sounds so happy.... but rethink again , i have to wake up early every morning again!!!! It is the most cruel moment in my life !!! I hate morning !!! I hate u , SCHOOL!!!
Today ,12/05/08 when all the form 6 students have to show themselves and register at a school where the government has placed them to. I am one of them who have to register at SMK seberang jaya. Early morning , some ex-bagan jaya students and I were gathering infront of SRJK(C) kwang hwa before we make it to our new school....Once we reached there, we were asked to register in a classroom whereby i could see some leng luis there ^^ ....hehe .....but soon i will transfer to ST. XAVIERS in penang ....hiazzz.... could see but couldn't eat . Haha.... after completing registeration , we all sat down together playing handphones , fooling each other. But after a moment , we felt bored wanted to leave the school , then i busy-body went to ask one of the teacher there,
HALO cikgu, kalau tidak apa-apa lagi , boleh tak kami balik sekarang?? (POLITELY)
but u try to guess what would happend next>>>
the teacher , angrily reply me,
ANDA TIDAK BOLEH BALIK , U KENA STAY SAMPAI 1 PM .....JANGAN U CURI BALIK YEA.....(RUDELY)
i was so dissapointed, but it's still ok yet the teacher went up infront of people and shout hard at me .....
ANDA SEMUA KENA TUNGGU SAMPAI 1PM , NANTI ADA ORIENTATION LAGI...(RUDELY)
what the HELL was going wrong with her??? shouting hard and everyone's staring at me and knew that i was the stupid and busy-body guy asking such a stupid question.... :( i wanted to bury my head down to the ground .....the shamest day in my life!!! as quite many leng luis there ..... ohh god......
then I sat down quietly beside watching my watch untill 1pm.....i was sleeping during the orientation....it made me falling asleep ....damn boring !!!!!
finally it reached 1 pm ..... the wonderfull moment in the day^^ hahaa i quickly zoom off from the school.....lolz!!!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...