CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Chances are still ......

Years have past , numerous people have i seen .....still this culture exists around me , and i am used to be like one of them who is so depressed when facing difficulties , problems and challenges .... this is the reason why i scored just 1A out of 7 subjects in my UPSR , 4A's out of 8 subjects in PMR and 5A's out of 10 subjects in SPM.... why i just couldn't score straight A's once in my public examinations ??? Everytime i open up the newspaper the next day after the result declaration of any public examination , as i could see is ....
' straight A1's from clhs' , ' 13A1's from jit sin ', outstanding 21A's ' ......
i was wishing that i could see myself holding a result strip with straight A1's.....haizzz..... i could make it by hugging my pillow.....xD
why i couldn't be like them??? they are not special nor genius .... they are just a man like me!!! i meant not they didn't deserve it ... but just maybe i could me like them ...
And after all ....i could see that those straight A's students were offered scholarship to overseas to persue their studies..... what i could say is WAH!!!! then what i gonna do next???.... all the chances i have already wasted ....all the dreams have blown up..... and i stay back here to become a ordinary person who is looked down a.k.a useless boy .....
actually i am not blaming myself for not studying hard last time or regretting .... chances are still ahead of me and i will keep chasing it !!! i promise myself that i will successful in my years to come without minding any challenges nor difficulties ..... NO PAIN NO GAIN!!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...