CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

BLESS ME !!!!

I am born in a city where full of chinese culture and lifestyle....even i got into a chinese school when i was small....then i continued my studies in a malay's secondary school....guess what...still the school mostly were chinese ..... i am pretty bored of mixing up with chinese . I feel that i couldn't comunicate well in english nor malay due to my language abilities . I even try to find a friend who is a malay in my secondary school's day, but i couldn't . The tuition centres that i joined were crowded with chinese .... honestly to say that i had only 1 indian friend and no even 1 malay friend before i got into NS, now i am proud of myself that i joined NS voluntarily . Many of them keep laughing at me due to my stupidness join NS voluntarily...hahaha.... actually i earned a lot from that, i do know how is the malay and indian culture . The way to communicate with them... surely i can't promise u that i am good enough to communication, but what i'm trying to say here is i did learn a lot in communication.... oohh yea....another thing is i had there, finally i have penang island's friends..... haha.... i got no penangite's friends before this too...
oohhh yea....today i have checked my name on the form6 name list which i am sent to seberang jaya to continue my form 6 ..... this is a school where full of gangsters , i am looking forward to switch to St.Xaviers Institution where is a school from 3 big races from penang island....i hope that my god will bless me to get into that school....erm.... i shouldn't rely on the god, i have no more believes in that ..... i have to rely on myself i have to do everything myself to get what i looking forward .... i would try to be more independent , so this is one of the reason i switch myself to persue my form 6 there.... there are no more bagan jaya's friends nor butterworth guys that i do know. I hope that i will bless myself to all the things go well in the next .... U bless me no more.....

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...