CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

vroom...VRoom ....VRROOOOMMMM!!!!!!!

Today's considered a very big day for me which i was having my driving test at I.D.I (international driving institution) where located in seberang jaya . ohhh well .... I was not sleeping well last night as i was too nervous.... 'would I pass it' ??? As I kinda noob in 'BUKIT' which i always 'mati enjin' everytime during my practices . I woke up at 6:30 and took a warm bath before waiting the driving teacher to my house . Soon i reached there with some of the candidates . My number was 0039 doubtly whether was a lucky number or not! But it's ok for the future F1 driver ^^ lol ....MICHAEL SCHUMACHER is my idol !!! a fantastic F1 driver . Soon we all were called up for registeration . After registeration only I realised that some of my ex-school mates were there too .... Raymond , Xiao Mei , Teng Meng , Boon han who are my ex-bagan jaya , besides, Wan Yong, Chun wei who are my ex-Li Hwa schoolmates were there too . Moreover i saw my campmates in NS like ying yao and Ong kang kuan. It's quite sometime i don't meet them . lol ....and happy to see them again....=)
ohh yea .... after 3 hours of waiting ,finally my name was called up to test . 3 hours u know!!!!! #%^&$% By the way , there were still quite many of them hadn't been called up yet . i was kinda lucky!!! muahahaha..... everything went well on the road as the tester kept hustling me . I acted like michael schumacher like that.... wakakaka finally i reaced the field with excellent performance you know .....but of course la....F1 driver what .....XD
then my name again was called up to do the 'BUKIT' , parking and 3-point turn . OMG!!! the toughest part in the test !!! BUKIT!!! but 39 was a lucky number for me.....i finally had passed it!!!! fuuyoohhhhhh!!!!! my face couldn't stop smiling ...wakakakaka until i reached home ..... ohh yea...forgot to tell you that my future girl friends... you all need not to worry how I am going to date you..... U will taste the feeling sitting on a ferrari with a handsome F1 driver beside you!!!! ^^

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...