CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

XAVERIAN

Wake up 6:00am everyday,after finishing bathing and brushing my teeth,go off to the jetty and reach there by the time 6:35am.Waiting the ferry around 5 minutes and travel from there to the wonderful island where my new school located there ^^ SMK St.Xavier institution. I got shock when the first day i reached there. Omg the school is big and confusing , i nearly lost myself in the building there...went on to the office to meet the pk.hem Miss Betty who arranged me into L6S2.But she didn't tell me where the class is, and ask me to search myself...wtf...the school isn't small u know,Miss.Well...i could look myself. I was wandering around the school looking for girls but not the class.wakaka. But i couldn't believe that girls were nearly extinct in that school. Most of them were boys.Ahhhhh......somebody please help me...Finally i met a new indian student who looked for the same class as me, brought me to the class as he had asked someone.But then, ended up in a chemistry laboratory.I saw my classmate busy doing their experiment , suddenly a teacher approach me and ask
"new students??"
"YUP"...ok
..then
"monitor please bring these two new boys do their experiment"
omg the moment i come to this school was to do an experiment. I totally had zero knowledge about it .But with my monitor guiding, all the things went well.As i managed to do a quite perfect experiment. After finishing the experiment, we were asked to wash up the apparatus .Don't know how i hit a beaker as i turned my body. While the beaker was hanging on the air, that moment i was thinking "is the beaker going to break?" PIANGGG!!!.... ooopsss...sorrriee....
haizz....
ok then , time to back home^^
everyday until 3 pm only I reach home...quite tired the first week of schooling.
Their assembly is held during friday , which all the students have to wear tie on friday ....omg i had never wear a tie before until that friday I asked my aunt teach how me to wear :(
early that morning i wore it at home already , by the time i reached there seeing everyone didn't have a tie on their neck....omg i thought something wrong there , then i simply asked someone
"hey hey ...why don't u wear a tie? Today every student suppose to wear tie right? "
"ohh yea...we feel hot ,by the time assembly start then only we wear . we are not that stupid ....looking at my tie :(
"thanks"zzzzz

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...