CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Roaring into year of tiger!! GrrRR...

This chinese new year is one of the best moments i have experienced...having meals together, joking around ,teasing each others in my family are always my favourite times with them... in a blink of eyes CNY almost ends ,only a week to go.. this year angpow's money is pretty much as it is more than previous years.. wakakaka.... well gonna buy a new wallet for myself... hhmmm.. yesterday i was suddenly informed that STPM results will be out on this coming thursday 25th of feb 2010... i am not sure of my own feeling for it...i am eager to know it but afraid to face it.. haha..i don't know what i am talking about!! lol.i guess this result is gonna decide whether i am a worm or a dragon in the future...Out of sudden there is somone i have been waiting for so long has finally appeared infront of me..and i approved ONE as my friend without hesitating...and wrote ONE a message...even though we are very very very far apart... i will never forget ONE as ONE had always appeared in my dreams...gonna wait for THE MESSAGE!!! hahaha

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...