CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 27, 2010

My ticket to next destination!!

Even though my ticket is not the business class type,i am satisfied with it...with the result of 3As and 1 B+ or CGPA of 3.83 is enough for me to select my desire course but not the U that i have always dreamt of.Watching my close friends posing for photograph with their straight As result really make me envious...ofcourse i am happy for them but not for myself...i knew i screwed 1 of my paper..it really cost me a lot.. Now i will be busy applying for scholarship and try to ease my parents' burden. i know i always dream big..and having no achievment really strikes through my heart.i know my result is many people's dream result.But for me..this is too bad to be an international student...i know this is wrong to compare myself internationally..but i know to be successful.one must dream BIG!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...