CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Moving towards my 2nd home

well...i guess all stpm students are cracking their heads on which courses and universities they want to pursue for their tertiary education...some are limited by their results , but for me , i am gonna choose a university that is far far away from my home...KL is the best place for me ... :) i have just submitted my application form via internet ,i really hope that i will get a place in KL university as i always want to start a new life there... I have been travelling alot...from butterworth to penang and to other places... Well i think this is how my life should be...having friends from all over the places... travel all around is wonderful for me ...these days i have been so lazy reading ..i have no idea what has happened to me...i DON'T CARE!!! I must get the reading mood back!! I love READING!!! lol...

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...