CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Clubbing At Moise for the first time!!

I guess everyone is stunned when they got to know that i go clubbing!! lol..even i am stunned by my silly decision! How stupid i am go clubbing and not drinking but only enjoying the surrounding, musics and not forgetting the hot chicks..lol.but this visit to a club was pretty amazing . I saw people crazy for alcohol until they throw up , some even lie down on the ground unconsiously. How silly they are!! Everytime i see hot girls doing some stupid things like mixing up wif those so called 'LA LA CHAI ' make me feel frustrated. Imagining a pretty girl got cheated by a bad guy , i feel frustrated. They deserve better !! i am not telling i am the better 1 ..but they have the right to choose someone who really can take care of them , someone at least with proper job and having good characters. But the people they got to mix up are not up to that standard! Fine...maybe i think too much !! I shouldn't care so much about other people..because i myself is not up to that standard!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...