CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 20, 2010

I am Ready for the KIASU LAND !!!

well well well , i am back for blogging again , guess when was the last time i blogged, 2 months ago i guess , anyway , I don't think i get many chances to blog in Malaysia in the future , because i am shifting to singapore for a better future! I know studying in singapore is stressful enough and people there are freaking KIASU !! Frankly speaking , i have been KIASU since i started to study hard in Form 2. i have always been wishing to be the top in the class and even among my peers . I am not only kiasu academically but as well as in everything ( sports , electronic gadgets ,etc etc). Hence i reckon , i shouldn't have any trouble adapting the kiasu culture there.xD xD ...But still , i am kiasu in a good way such that i don't keep things for myself only, but i share it out ,because i always believe sharing my knowledge is learning .

I reckon , this leaving from Malaysia means no coming back to Malaysia for long time anymore . I know singapore will be a great place for me to unleash my full potential ,and Nanyang Technological Uniersity(NTU) is a great University which is going to shape me to become a successful person . So far i have already had a few friends there even though i have not met them before but just gettng in touch with them through emails. NTU even send several seniors to help us those freshies who have problem on all the applications.Hence I am glad that i got admitted into NTU.Besides , i am fortunate enough to go together with one of my classmates in SXI .

Infact , i am really a very lucky person , and i appreciate everything given to me . If i wasn't that rich , i wouldn't have got the chance to study in NTU . If i wasn't rich enough , i wouldn't have studied in SXI and attended tuition classes . Everything seems to go in my way . I have whatever i want , and i really appreciate it by not letting myself and my family members down. Hence by getting the chance to enrol into NTU , i want to thank all the people around me , firstly ofcourse my family members who have always been the financial support , my teachers , my friends(especially ADRIAN , SHIRLENE , SARAH ,SIMON,WAI KIN etc etc) who have always been my private tutors and my counsellors for guiding me through all my problems and my applcations to NTU .and ofcourse not forgetting my best Brother , ALVIN TEOH HOCK LYE . He has been my great motivator . He always gives me his advices that allow me to encounter all my problems ahead in anyway .

I am leaving in a week time , 28th of august 2010 . 7 days are very short , time is awalys short right.Honestly , i am not sad of leaving my hometown ,but i am so excited to leave for singapore. Through my working moment in my dad's sofa factory , i spoke with a few workers , they told me they regretted they didnt study hard , they blame the god for not giving them a rich family background, hence i really believe that education is the best bet for better future. And now i am pushing myself with the greatest efforts ever in my life!!

So , that's all for so far . i will keep updating my life in NTU very very soon . lol

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...