CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Landed in the KIASU LAND!!

At last i have almost settled down all my adminstration stuff in NTU . These few days back were very busy but i believe in the coming days i will even busier. Uuuh... now the next big thing i need to do is try to understand the study system in NTU ! Its very confusing and I am extremly worried about it . I need to take other courses apart from engineering subjects . And those popular courses have been snapped up by other students,left the rubbish course for me...the 2nd 'Uuuh' for today! Besides , i have just found out that most of the students here are actually much younger than me even though they enrol in the same year as me , so are just 19 but they are already in year 2 !! fuck!! i am later 2 year !! very Old....Over here , i can see many malaysians ,i even am going to join a camp organized by them .They are extremly nice , they help us to do all the admin stuff and teach us a lot of things...
Over in NTU , i can see alot of international students , i mean A LOT!!some ffrom msia, china , indo , india , sri lanka , philipins , koreans ,austria , and england , US .....many of them.... not too bad for me , i got to know a few international students from india , sri lanka and combodia ....they are very nice.. and the international language is used among us....

So , for the time being , I think NTU is a awesome place for me to do my studying, with the best facilities , fast access internet connection , efficient public transports , CLEAN toilet! and etc etc ....and not forgeting the good help from malaysain seniors!! they are extremly nice !! haha

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...