CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My $$$

A fresh morning after waking up, i asked my mum 2 fetch me to withdraw my sweat and toil RM450 ^^which is my 3 months salary in ns.....lol...wakaka...i am rich again...lol^^ but my mum damn clever , knowing that i had the $$ and wanted me to treat her lunch .....lol....she thought the 450 easy to earn 1!!!walao ehh... everyday being punished by the trainers there!!damn...but haizz...she is my mum what..what to do?? i treated her in old town coffee shop nia... 15 bucks a lunch...zzzz heart broken u know..:(

Ohh yea.... I had decided to take english course in cambridge language centre to brush up my english...haizz....my english really lousy 1......terrible ,horrible and vegetable sumore....haha...
the course cost me 2000 ++bucks !!!walao ehh.....but what to do???who ask me not to learn english during school age ler......and today it was the 1st class for me in there...what i can say is the class was a bit lousy ler....erm... i learned english with few AH PEK...which is already around 40++ , few primary school students, , few young woman ....macam macam la....lol....i really got no mood to learn with those ah pek and small boy small girls....haizzz.....:( and yet the teacher who is a taiwanese and speaking english with her taiwan slang....omg!! so..i made up my mind that it doesn't work in learning english in this way...so byebye cambridge university and vincent....haha the one who i've promised him that I would join the class after .....oppsss ...sry yea....

around 9:00++....the class has ended....rayson, my friend who was also attending the class there fetched me back to basketball court where we had planned to play there with some ex-schoolmate and i played with my new sportshoe but zzzz the sportshoe damn lousy 1....peeled my toe skin....ouchhhh!!!!After playing basketball we lepak at a coffee shop untill 12:30 with few friends only....back to home quickly took a warm bath.....the 1st thing was .....sheeetttt....ouch!!!my wound!!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...