CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

3 kingdoms....

wow.....already 1:30pm???But i was still lying on my lovely bed....lol....cleaning up my whole body after having lunch ....the same thing i do everyday is sign in my msn and chatting with my friends.....suddenly a nudge from wilson invited me to lepak-lepak again....lol....i had been lepak-ing with my friends few days before and ended up 1am or 2 am only back to home .....aiya..ok la ok la....just after informing my grandma that i would be going out again....her face....wow.....but she's too good enough and said nothing to me....just adviced me not to back late again ....ok la ok la....i 'll be back as soon as possible k..
4 pm sharp yee min, wilson and jiawen arrived infront of my house with yee min's car....and we headed to luwen house to fetch her and went to cinema to watch (3 kingdoms) at sunway carnival mall ...the movie was so nice until i was imagining myself was (zhaozilong)ANDY LAU's character....lol..wakaka....
we had our dinner at a hongkien restoran in autocity.....and i ordered just fried rice with extra eggs and hams.....lol.....the thing that i couldn't imagine was a flies in luwen's soup ....i'm very sensitive with unhygiene foods...yahhxxxx.....they just replaced her a new cup of soup and without apologizing...what the.....i swear i'll not visit that dirty restoran anymore!!!!
wakakaka....i reached home at 10pm.....lol ...the 1st thing my ahma asked me is ' still wanna go out till 1 am'????no la no la....too tired d la....lol...she only smiled to me....wakakaka ...this grandson a bit useless rite....lol
But that day was a football match between arsenal and manchester united....lol.....from 11 pm till 1 am ....lol..my glory arsenal felt to manchester united hands with the scorelines 2-1....what the....how come my arsenal could fall.....lol....what are u doing adebayor??arsene wenger should sell him la.....zzz who missed a lot of golden chance!!!!zzzzz

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...