CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Penang-Butterworth trip with my ferrari!!

HAHA...a wonderful trip to PENANG ISLAND with my red suzuki smash and a red helmet!!
Unbelievable right..?hehe ....a butterworth boy went to PENANG ISLAND by bike .....lolz
But what to do?? An invitation from my good friends, peter, molly, dillan, bobby to celebrate petter's birthday!!haha.....and met up vanus there too who was working at a slimming centre.

I reached there by jetty and travel all the way to gurney...it was my 1st time went to gurney alone somemore with a bike...pity!!!I just went along the seaside didn't care so much and with my common sense and reach the gurney plaza safety without a map....hahahah....i'm proud of myself...lolz!!We shopping up there and i lost to bobby and dillan in DYTONA racing game and basketball in the arcade centre.....and yet i spent more than 5 bucks there...lolz it could pay my for my lunch d.....

By evening, dillan and me called ah boon up to gurney and i brought them hanging out in butterworth but bobby, peter and molly couldn't join us due to transportation.... we trio went to butterworth to meet ah ann and pck .....but i lost my way to ah ann house in butterworth....

HAHA what do u think.....???How come a butterworth boy could lost in his hometown....???OMG !!!#$%^&* these few words came out from dillan and ah boon mouths along our journey....hahaha we spent 45 mins from butterworth jetty to chai leng park where ah ann live there!!lolzz....otherwise we could reach there in 15 mins.......

Fetch PCK up and ah ann brought us with his car to sin tatt garden's hawker stalls to have our dinner there.....around 9:00pm++ they went back to penang island

WOW...... a whole day trip for me from 12pm till 9 pm....lolz

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...