CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

the day b4 I went 2 ns...

(12JAN) My brain suddenly turned into white blank *?* when a call from my mum telling me that i had 2 go ns on the next day....i thought that my volunteer's form was rejected by them or maybe i'd be asked 2 go by the 2nd batch......But she only told me after she got the news 3days after.....zzzzzz dunno y the gov staff phoned my mum oso.....!!! "what shud i do now"???without thinking so much, i quickly went 2 the minimarket nearby and bought all the stuff that needed.....zzzzzz it cost me alot too....all my schedule had 2be delayed thx 2 the gov staff la and oso my mum "lolx" who suddenly told me ....zzzz have 2 continue my drving test after 3 months and yet i had just paid RM350 for that only ....haizzz.(13JAN)The next day , with all my luggage i went 2 the temple near my house praying 1st b4 going there....walao ehhh... that time u noe ...my heart was beating fast and fast ,my brain was thinking "what would be the situation there","isit most of the trainee are gangsters"....??A few stupid questions was circulating in my brain..... sumore i never live away from my house for 3 months since i'm born.....AHHHH!!!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...