CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

The best future F1 driver gets his L-licence

@#$%&%$#!!!!!i'm not used to scold ppl lik this ...but today !!!ISHXXXX i was extremely really very fed-up in noon !!!!

The driving teacher known as (LASH) i think i spell wrg d..haha but dun care la!!!

He was my tester to get L licence ......haizzzzz...An indian lao ah pek around 40 sumthing la...

i am just a newbie nia la...dun so fussy la...lolx!!!anything wrong nia cakap byk byk....

always slapping my left leg cz i not used to step the pedal till finish ....

@#$%^!!!!! he was slapping my leg hard u noe ..... my face had begun to change into blue black colour after his 1st struck on my leg!!!!and oso pulling my leg up hardly when i didn't back the clutch upward....what do u think if u were me on that time!!!sure punch his YONG SHUI face rite....?

luckily 2day my sentiment quite okay ...otherwise he would be ended up in hospital d...muahaha
one day i'll prove to that LASH ,my drving skills as good as michael schumacher !!!WOW.....my most admiring F1 driver!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...