CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

QING MING-ALL SOULS DAY


BERAPIT one of the famous places in BM where a big graveyard there.....

and also famous of flies !!!yahxxx flying here flying there!!!worse than camp syruz,huiyoh....~!~

As usual , every year my family n i visit our dearly departed at there.....
this year we planned 2 go on monday ^^ which less ppl but still the (loving) n scorching sun was there accompanying us till evening...furrhhhh.....walao ehhh!!!!and yet we reached there in the afternoon around 4 o'clock!!!


1st we go pray the TUA PEK KONG....who is a guardian there!
after that,paying homage 2 my uncle(my aunt's husband) and my grandpa,both of them were cremated last time....

Then we go up to the middle of the hill to visit my uncle shu-shu(my father's Ybrother )'s tomb,
my grandmother brought him a lot of delicious food..Yummy!!!and oso burned some branded paper gifts for him...^^

this is my shu-shu.....he heeds shelter oso .....lolx
wow....delicious food served there..yummy!!!!
oiii....dun miss this , NIKE and LV shoes!!!!lolx!!!hahaha
it costs millions down there k....
see that??umbrellas were everywhere!!!
the sun forced us to go back earlier.....lolx
after half hour there, we packed up all the things and left the volcano!!!
It's still the same, everyear after QING MING, we would having dinner at my 4th kukong(my grandmother's Ybro)'s stall...haha ...i oso confuse wif all my relatives!!!too many ....haha
but this year a bit unfortunate....his noodles sold out earlier.....haizzzz but still he cooked 3 bowls of WAN TAN ' soup ....wahh delicious!!!shup...shup.....!!!hehe

The famous WAN TAN MEE in BM !!!but this one no noodles 1 haha

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...