CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

unexpected poor spm result



OMG!!this was the 1st thing i said to myself when i was holding my spm result stript .....i got C for my bi and bm .....i expected both of this subject would get at least a B and even thought of getting A .....ahhhhh !!!my eyes dare not to look down to see how were the rest .....my eyes slowly looked down the rest one by one!! "phew~..... the god has eyes"...luckily the rest of the subject i'm quite satisfy...on that day the reporters took the students who scored 5A's above including me.."_" but on that time i was standing right there with a fake smile infront of those reporters......I was thinking how come such terrible results in both my language papers....haizzz:(
here is my spm result ...
-BM 5C
-BI 5C/7D
-PM 2A
-SJ 7D
-MM 1A
-MT 1A
-PHY 1A
-CHE 2A
-BIO 6C
-EST 3B

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...