CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 1, 2010

2o1o...

now is year 2010,closing to year of the end of the world, 2012....haha ...i am laughing ??!! perhaps i am more concerned about it ...

this year of celebration for the new year made no difference from celebrating x'mas and new year from previous years...i went to autocity for drinking...uhm.. DRINKING?? alcoholic drinks??ofcourse not...u know i am allergic to it :)...i was sitting there drinking my fruit juice and my friends were enjoying 'BLACK LABEL'...i could only hold my saliva in my mouth...

Oh yea...i havent talked about my new year wish then...hahaha ..its a "secret"...lol

Let's talk bout my 2009...i could only say GREAT!!! ofcourse there was lows and highs in the year 2009 but i have been trying to keep those sad moments buried in the ground...lets see... i was fighting hard for my stpm, really really hard i am trying to say...haha...i have done my best so let my GOD do the rest and ofcourse not forgeting the markers,they are now trying their best to mark the best results for me...haha..suddenly i have so many things to talk about in 2009 ,i have no idea which one i should start with...hmmm..perhaps i should forget it and look ahead with my new life in 2010...wish me LUCK>>>> hahaha

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...