CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Poor ,poor ;poor ALEX!!!

:( ohh...come on alex....u have never been so poor like this before!!! now the balance account in ur drawer is jus barely 50 bucks...and your wallet only has less than 100 bucks...how am i goin to survive especially CNY is just around the corner !!!!And i only get my salary begining of next month!! WTF!!! i still have to tahan 1 week!!!ZZzz. i got a call from Lao Lang inviting me for shopping next thursday...hmm...and i replied him 'SEE 1ST LA' ....i still owe my piano teacher 73 bucks!!! damn it!!And i got to settle it next week ...i guess i got to stay at home everyday until i got my salary!!! Weee...I really had no idea how i spent all my deposit during the past few months...i guess i enjoyed too much and my parents never gave me money since i finished STPM...Ohh yea...it reminds me..i spent almost all of my money for all my stpm books and entertainment last year!!! And my dad never paid me single cent for it ..he just gave me ngam ngam pocket money to spend each month!! My life is so miserable.... :( everything other than normal expenses i got to pay myself with my own pocket money like repair car,repair bike , buy books , contact lens etc. etc.... I am so shy to tell people my dad is a TAUKE..how come his son is so poor one...living with poor life...hek!! Suddenly i am so envious with some of my rich friends with so much pocket money from their dads and they are driving good cars...ME?? PROTON WIRA is good enough la ALEX...DON't expect so much!! Some don't even have cars...so i am so grateful with my life...^^ ..hahaha... Hmmm...my business trip in Kelantan has been cancelled due to my dad asking me to stay at factory for helping out...zzz meaning i got to pay for my own lunch and petrol ... $#$%#$% ...hahaha..Fine!! TAHAN TAHAN ...EAT BREAD EVDAY!!!cancel the invitation from lao lang for shopping!! Next month i shall be rich again!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...