CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Piano Rocks!!!

Am i too old to learn piano?? Hek..who cares ...i love it ...i know there is some people laughing at me of learning piano at this old age...But i never took their words in my heart!! They are nonsense !! lol ...today i attened my first ever piano class taught my Ms. Phang ...recommended by Miss. Lee..haha who cares who they are...so long as they are willing to teach me this music idiot...haha... By the way , thank to Yong who has helped me to get to sign up for the class.. Learning piano is so much fun as i got to use both of my hands , brains, my mouth and my heart ofcourse..hahah.. but there are so many terms i need to memorise and many music notes to remember... i wish i could play piano like Maxim..or i am grateful if have learnt half of his skill...then i would be the best already ...hahaha dreaming is great too!!!

2 comments:

Чσи9 said...

hmm...add oil..u will :)

ALEX H.H.TEOH said...

hey...thx...when i become pro then i will play a nice song for u ...hahaha

Hit Counters
COUNTING...