CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 11, 2010

WOOHHOO!!!!!!BAND 4!!

hahaha...finally after retaking twice of MUET(Malaysian University English Test) i got a Band 4!!! i am so happy for it ....lol...obviously band 4 is jus a normal result in my school. but i am happy with it.since my english knowledge is so limited...i would like to thank Ms.Chan(MUET teacher) who gave me a lot of excercise and pressure ....From her sarcasm and critism i improved so much ....nevertheless..i would also like to thank my classmates who never looked down upon me...they shared a lot with me and taught me a lot in english...and most importantly my story books !! they really really improve my english ...now i am so eager to kiss them !! hahaha...hah...i couldn't sleep well last night due to worrying of this result...haha...guess i am taking nap right after i got into Simon Lee's car( salesman) . I am about to off to Alor Star for two nights...Hah...my next destination is to await STPM results!!! Can't wait for it!!!lol but i am so scared to face it ...hahaha

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...