CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Brisingr!!!

Brisingr actually means FIRE in the third book of ERAGON ...i am quite shameful to tell people that i used 1 month to finish this 1093-pages-book. lol..like what ms.Chan always said ,' i don't rush to finish a book ,because i will have nothing to read afterward'...i find it true enough...hek...now i am cracking my head to think what should i read next.Hhmm love thingy like twilight?? or science fiction?? lol...well..i think i should visit popular store tomorrow for another great book to spend my leisure time..lol... my whole family have gone for a wedding party of a cousin of ours in KL, leaving me and my grandpa behind at home...pretty sad isn't it..haiizz what to do...and i can't even step out of the house for to long as i got to accompany my grandpa...perhaps a good book is gonna fill my emptiness during these few days...lol...ohhh well ,i am not as poor as before anymore as my parents finallly gave me some money to spend for this CNY...hoooray!!! a rich ALEX!!! lol..

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...