CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Vampire sucks my BLOOD!!

lol...i am feeling sooo...(what is the word to describe my felling) well..should i say TIRED nono...i did a good deed just now ...Haha i just donated my blood!! This is actually my third time or donating blood .I just got to know that there was a blood donation campaign carried out at raja uda there after i had been notified by a group on facebook...well i feel this is quite exciting as this is in conjunction with my new brought novel TWILIGHT...a love story betwen a human and a vampire..vampire is well-known of blood sucking ..isn't it ...haha..Having blood type of O+ , i am so proud of myself as i can save all the people but almost all the people can't save me...hahah i am a universal donor...shouldn't i be sad..well i love to save people..i am a superhero!! Listening to HITZ.FM there is a tamil superhero movie ...guess who is the superhero? not batman not superman not even Lord Muruga but a CHICKEN!! Isn't it funny ..lol... A chicken is to save the world ...i guess the badguys will run in laughter after listening to the chicken sound.. kookookoo...lol...

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...