CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Business in 7 states...

Finally i decided to work as a sofa salesman for my dad.I have to go outstations with him reguarly...before that i have thought of working as a waiter in autocity, but my family don't allow me to work till 3am .I even thought of working in billion supermarket as a promotor but i myself doesn't me to work there as i felt that working there doesn't provide me much experience that i might need in the future.This trip with my dad to 3 main states for business was amazing where we passed through 7 states.We started our trip from Penang to Kedah ,Perlis and finally we stopped in kelantan for business purpose.Kelantan sucks to the max.lol.Their pronouciation of malay gave me lots of question marks on my head!And Malays make the majority of citizens living there.After two days of business doing in kelantan we moved on to terengganu .This state makes no difference from kelantan at all...where majority of them are malys and agian their pronouciation of malay is like shit...lol...after staying one night in terengganu we packed of luggages for kuantan .On the way to kuatan we passed by the petronas factory...fulamak...it's wonderful...they even have their own school,clinic and hostel.No wonder Petronas manages to support the whole Malaysia in finance.Kuantan and terenganu are different like heaven and hell...Kuantan is so much better as i could see my own race more and felt grateful that i could understand their malays...hahaha.On the way back i got the chance to drive my dad's brand new Toyota Camry and we passed by Ipoh and Perak...wahaha..i pressed the pedal till 160.walau the car seemed like driving at 100 only .so much stable the Camry is u could never imagine.i have learnt so much from this trip..as i encounter many bad-tempered bosses..i learnt how to deal with them frm my dad. Guess i need to go again at the end of this month.

0 comments:

Hit Counters
COUNTING...